Nous offrons des formations de scooter (DPV) Nous avons en inventaire des scooters que les participants pouront faire usage dans le cadre de leur formation. Tous ceux qui se procuront leur scooter par notre entremise bénéficieront de la formation sans frais.
UTD Explorer LED II Light System - 10 Ah Li-Ion LED
The next level of primary LED lights is the result of combining newest single LED technology with the performance characteristics of the well proofed 18W HID lights and the patented LED I construction design. The new reflector installed inside the testtube gives out a clear penetrating and strong spot for perfect signalising even on long distances and a well illuminated corona. Reaching the beam characteristics of 18/21W HID heads has been the goal. The new reflector is made from a special combined aluminium and alloy, high polish. The measured lux values on 1m/3ft are 29.000 lux in the spot and 1600 lux in the corona. The measurements are taken with the LED reflector which has the same shape as the EKPP reflector but has a high polish surface. The lighthead can be used with other reflectors as well, but won`t give out the best focus result The new single chip LED is measured with about 1500 lumen. The cooling has been improved due to a slightly bigger body and new heat sink techniques. The slightly bigger backend belongs to the cooling surface and keeps the special designed converter, running at 96% efficiency. The backend is roughly 65% of the size of the 21W ballast. LED II works with DC voltages 12-16 V. The current draw is 2,4 A. The cutoff voltage is 10,8 V, it will dim down the output and flickers before it shuts of. All LED I lightheads can be upgraded to LED II. LED II is pressure resistant to 150m. LED II full fills CE requirements.Those are named in EN 60598-1 / EN 60598-2-6 / EN 62471 / EN 62031 / EN 61347-2-13 / EN 55015 and EN 61547. The electronic components full fill US-military shock resistance standards.
Features and Benefits
- LED II Light Head which means no large bulky ballast or electronics on light head.
- LED II has less current draw than HID which means more burn time from same size batteries.
- As bright as an HID with a better whiter light. More natural colors.
- Focusable Beam from standard goodman handle. Great for signaling and baddy awareness.
- LED's are extremely durable, reliable and can take a beating.
- LED II Slug fits standard goodman heads so can be interchanged with existing HID systems.
- LED I are upgradable to LED II
- E/O Cord for exchanging to another light head (keep an extra slug in your pocket.)
LED II Light Head Specifications
- LED II with small electronics
- Lumen: 1500
- Lux: 29.000
- Length: 6.69"/170 mm
- Diameter: 1.53"/39 mm
- Voltage: 13.1 volt
- Current: 2.4 A
10.4 amp Li-Ion Canister Specifications
- A 10.4 Ah Li-Po Battery Providing Approx. 420 Mins of Burn time for LED 1 and 210 min for LED II
- New Dry Lid is completely sealed providing protection from water intrusion due to a cut cord or switch boot
- Dry Weight 5.8 lbs.(2.6kg) 2.5 lbs(1.1 kg) Negative
- Recharge Time from Complete Discharge 5 hours
- Universal Input Charger. US Input Cord Provided, UK and European Input Cord Available
- Canister and Head Machined from Solid Rod Delrin
- 10"(25.3 cm) Length, 2.75"(7 cm) Diameter
- E/O Cord
Un bon choix!
TEKDIV Exploration est un choix garanti afin d'atteindre de façon professionnelle et sécuritaire, vos objectifs et vos aspirations en terme de plongée sous-marine et ce, peu importe votre niveau de compétence.
Venez plonger dans les Mille-Îles en Ontario et logez au magnifique "Bed & Breakfast" localisé à deux pas d'une multitudes de sites de plongée exceptionnels. Terminé les pertes de temps! Le soir venu, nous vous offrons le service de remplissage de vos cylindres sur place!